LiveH2H, an iTutorGroup company that enables human-to-human interaction, today announced its LiveShare Startup Week taking place daily at 7 p.m. PST Monday, Nov. 14 through Friday, Nov. 18, with Online Pitch Day taking place Wednesday, Nov. 16.
LiveShare Startup Week, powered by the LiveH2H platform, is designed to help startups create, improve, and share their startup pitches with industry peers. The weeklong series will showcase actionable sessions on introductory and advanced topics regarding effective pitching and storytelling strategies. The sessions, which can be viewed globally on nearly any smartphone, tablet or PC, will be hosted by the following startup entrepreneurs and experts:
- Jyrki Paananen, Chief Operating Officer at Brella
- Ville Hulkko, Chief Commercial Officer at Valossa
LiveH2H will also be hosting its first Online Pitch Day, allowing startup founders the opportunity to pitch to a panel of Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors using the LiveH2H integrated video conferencing platform.
LiveShare Startup Week will feature the following sessions:
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 – How to Effectively Integrate a Demo Into a Pitch
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 – LiveH2H Online Startup Pitch
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – How to Create Your Pitch Deck Based on the Audience
“With entrepreneurship becoming a global trend, governments around the world are becoming more and more reliable on startups to tackle the issues that need to be solved,” said Shayan Mashatian, Head of Platform Business, LiveH2H. “LiveH2H provides a universal platform that anyone can use to connect with like-minded people, seek expert advice, share and consume content or gain visibility, at a time and place that is most convenient to the user.”
LiveH2H, in conjunction with other iTutorGroup products, enables personalized, online conversations between people all over the world to enhance the approach to learning, collaborating, educating and sharing. The company’s H2H Share product is ideal for webinars, all-hands meetings and other sessions where HD video can provide a participant experience similar to having everyone in the same room. H2H Share also includes live audio interpretation capability for any language, ideal for organizations with international employees, business partners or customers who want to connect with their global constituents in their local languages.
In addition to H2H Share, LiveH2H has three additional product offerings:
- H2H Meet takes the video conferencing experience to the next level by integrating modules such as Live Translation and Live Transcript, while also providing standard meeting features such as video, audio, chat and screen share.
- H2H Learn is an online training system with live or on-demand courses for corporate training, professional and personal development, and more.
- H2H Jobs streamlines the process of interviewing and assessing candidates for hiring managers and recruiters with templates and tools for creating and tracking questionnaires, recording video interviews and more.