TIM HORTONS® is encouraging guests to stay off their phones as they get into the holiday spirit with the launch of the brand’s special edition holiday-themed cups. The interactive cups, designed to look like various cheerful “filters,” one for each size cup, transform fans into their favorite festive characters such as a snowman, reindeer or toy soldier while they enjoy their favorite Tim Hortons beverage.
Guests can pair the interactive cups with a wide range of new festive baked goods and beverages, including:
- Cinnamon Bun Iced Coffee: Iced coffee with frosted cinnamon bun flavor
- Gingerbread Brewed Coffee: Our signature original blend coffee with a hint of gingerbread flavor
- Gingerbread Iced Capp: Our signature blended frozen coffee beverage with a hint of gingerbread flavor topped with whipped topping and gingerbread spices
- Chocolate Mint Filled Cookie: Chocolate cookie filled with mint filling and topped with mint chips
- Holiday Vanilla Dip Timbit®: Vanilla donut with red frosting and green sprinkles
- Mint Chip Timbits®: Glazed mint chip donut
- Red Velvet Timbits®: Glazed chocolatey red velvet donut hole
The new menu offerings will join Tim Hortons holiday favorites such as Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Powdered Sugar Timbits, Red Velvet Muffin and more. All menu items and winter-themed cups are available in U.S. restaurants through the holiday season or while supplies last.
“We are thrilled to ring in the return of the holidays with our new seasonal cups, coffees and baked goods,” said Matthew Bresnahan, Head of US Marketing Tim Hortons. “We look forward to welcoming our guests with their favorite Tim Hortons classics that warm their day and spread cheer in a fun and unique way as they celebrate this wonderful time of the year.”
For a cheerful stocking stuffer or affordable gift for anyone on your list, Tim Hortons offers the Tim Card®, available in any denomination. Tim Cards are available for purchase at participating Tim Hortons restaurants, or from the comfort of your own home online or on Facebook.